Spiga

Wozniacki Champion after the Kremlin Cup Defeat Stosur,


Info from Danish tennis player Caroline Wozniacki, worked out as Kremlin Cup that was held in Moscow after beating Australian Samantha Stosur.

Third-seeded Stosur beat the rubber set, 6-2, 4-6 and 7-5. In the third set, players who had never won a Grand Slam title was falling behind 1-3, but he was able to get up and equate to 3-3 and closed the match with the score 7-5.

It's a trophy to Wozniacki-20 for his career and his second this year after the Korean Open last month.

"I thought I played pretty good. Stosur also played well, in fact it is not impossible I lost him. But I won the crucial points and that's the difference," he said as quoted by Reuters.

Stosur had not yet won a single Grand Slam trophy after winning the U.S. Open last year.

"I only had a few opportunities. I think it's hitting the ball well, but in fact several inches wide. Despite losing, I'm happy with the way to play along in this tournament," Stosur said.

0 comments: