Spiga

So Substitute Van Persie, Giroud Encumbered


London - Olivier Giroud appear less promising in some early games. For that, she admitted feeling weighed down as asked as a replacement for Robin Van Persie.

Giroud Arsenal brought the price of the club Montepellier transfer worth 12 million pounds (about 176 billion dollars). Giroud Arsenal tied up to the next five seasons.

Had a lot of criticism because of frequent opportunities, FINALLY Giroud scored for Arsenal in the Premier League the seventh week.

In the match held at Upton Park on Saturday (06.10.12), the French striker managed to break through against West Ham United, after Lukas Podolski maximizing cross in the 41st minute.

"There are so many expectations of me after the departure of Van Persie," said Giroud as quoted by RMC.

"I need some time to adapt. However, I understand the quality, and I will continue like this, hope there will be a lot of goals that I created," he added.

"The goal that I print against West Ham so important. Moreover, it happened before the international break. It gave me confidence, even though I have four wonderful opportunity before," added the 26-year-old player.

0 comments: