Spiga

Frustrated, Sharapova Wants Ice Cream

Russian tennis player, Maria Sharapova, claiming to want to eat ice cream and forget the defeat to Victoria Azarenka in the semifinals of the U.S. Open.

Sharapova failed to the U.S. Open final after losing to Azarenka, 6-3, 2-6, 4-6. Sharapova dominated the match that lasted two hours 42 minutes, but he then did 42 unforced errors which will be costly in defeat.

"Right now what I want is to find an ice cream truck that always hung in the corner of my hotel," said Sharapova, who is now ranked three in the world. "The truck is really haunted me."

Sharapova admitted defeat happened because he failed to take many chances, and even failed to perfect service return. "Especially in the third set, I did a lot of mistakes in the return of service," he continued.

Despite the defeat, Sharapova admitted quite satisfied with the achievements of this year. "I am quite satisfied with the results this year," said Sharapova.

This year, Sharapova won the French Open runner-up at the Australian Open, and won a silver medal 2012 Summer Olympics. Sharapova also was ranked as world number one success after winning the French Open.

"I am the current world number three, was ranked as one, win a grand slam again. So I am quite satisfied with this result," he continued.

For this reason, before leaving New York, Sharapova to indulge his wish enjoys an ice cream town. "I chose vanilla with rainbow sprinkles."

0 comments: