Spiga

Mueller Averse So Losers at Wembley




Bomber Bayern Munich, Thomar Mueller, hoping his squad can win over Borussia Dortmund in the Champions League final on Saturday (05/25/2013). He said he did not want to return fail for the third time despite reaching the final.

Mueller had felt the two-time runner-up when blasted Bayern Inter Milan in 2010 and Chelsea last season in the Champions League final. This time, Muller hopes Bayern could actually lift the trophy at Wembley.

"For me personally, it's about time I won. If you lose three times, you will be labeled a loser," said Mueller.

This season, Mueller appearance in the Champions League is quite good. The 23-year-old attacker succeeded in packing a total of eight goals and two assists to the final round.

"I can not complain this season and I hope to keep doing my job. Fact that I have a purpose (in the Champions League) is not something new," said Mueller.

0 comments: