Spiga

Info Ronaldo Mixed Feelings


Real Madrid star, Cristiano Ronaldo, expressing joy and sorrow pascalaga cons Manchester United at Old Trafford Stadium, Manchester, Tuesday or Wednesday (03/06/2013) early morning hrs.

Ronaldo happy to bring Madrid qualified for the quarter-finals, but sad to see Manchester United were knocked out. Madrid was clinched Champions League quarter-finals after beating Manchester United 2-1. In aggregate, Madrid winning 3-2 over Manchester United.

"I help the team. I feel a little happy, but on the other hand, I'm sad because Manchester United were knocked out," Ronaldo told Sky Sports.

In the match, Ronaldo received a positive reception from the Manchester United supporters. Ronaldo returned the greeting with respect not to celebrate after scoring the winning goal Madrid.

"Acceptance (of the fans) was incredible. It was an emotional moment for me, for two games, especially tonight. I do not have words to explain how this feeling.'s Supporters made ​​me feel embarrassed, because I did not play the way I play , "he continued.

Regarding the red card received by his fellow nationals, Luis Nani, Ronaldo did not say much. "To be honest, I do not see what Nani did. However, this situation is common in football."

Finally, Ronaldo spoke about the future of his football career. For now, Ronaldo felt comfortable in Madrid.

"The future we never know, but the supporters (MU) here and the club is extraordinary. At this time, I am very happy in Madrid and want to be there."

0 comments: