Spiga

Without a coach, Murray That Rises

Four world-ranked Andy Murray, admits she still manages to look even if not accompanied by a maximum of a coach.

Since berpsiah with Coach Miles Mclagan, July, Murray was able to qualify for the finals in Los Angeles and even able to beat Rafael Nadal and Roger Federer in Toronto last week. Mclagan Murray has assisted over three years.

"Last year I perform is incredible," said Murray, Tuesday. "I'm only a few weeks without a coach and I am delighted with this condition. Last week was my best performance and I feel greatly improved after Wimbledon," Murray said.

Murray beat Nadal 6-3 6-4 in the semifinals at the Rogers Cup in Toronto and then 7-5 and 7-5 win over Roger Federer in the final round.

This Scottish tennis player won the Open in 2008 Concinnati. He hopes to perform well labih at the U.S. Open which begins August 30.

0 comments: