Spiga

Artis Bella Saphira about Angelina Sondakh with Adjie Massaid

Although the experience as former lovers, but not Adjie Massaid that Bella Saphira know about the wedding with the Angelina Sondakh. According to Bella, her know about the good news from this Tika Panggabean.

"Time of news is more excited, I really was outside the city for two weeks ever. I am also not too join especially infotainment news. dated May 5, so I guest stars for the OB, I am the same again syuting Luna by Tika. He fled-fled tabloids who have brought their covernya. From there I do question their marriage, "said Bella syuting over time found in Wisma Mampang, South Jakarta, on Tuesday (12 / 5).

[Info for you: "All the news in the mobile phone can be opened. Make sure that the GPRS or 3G services you are active, and open your mobile internet browser, enter the my addres website

Bella had a long time with the girls marry before Adjie Reza Artamevira confess not surprised with Adjie and Angie's wedding. According to all that have become destiny that must be traveled.

"I'm not surprised I do, also surprised. Adjie Mas has a head 4. I will be surprised if he children who did not also meriedi. so if I am surprised, it only happens when 10 years ago when we still girls, "said the woman eyed this turn.

Then, how about Bella Angie decision that would eventually get married with Angie? "meried is a lifetime. I have a choice of Angie because he was not a reckless person," his him

0 comments: